Client Support Specialist
Utrecht, Utrecht, NetherlandsData
Join the Eco-movement! We are looking for a Client Support and hopefully you are already an EV enthusiast, otherwise you will be soon..
Working on a greener world together with Google, TomTom, Apple and Tesla and learn on the job a lot about spatial data, customer success and the EV industry. All together in a startup environment with a diverse group of people (18 nationalities!). If this sounds interesting, you can either contact us straight away or read the vacancy first.
As part of our Client Support team you'll make sure that our clients and partners use our services successfully and handle any questions they may have or issues they may raise. You collaborate across multiple teams, such as our Data Quality, Data Development, DevOps and Product in order to proactively or reactively service our clients. This is a role for a person who has a combination of business acumen and technical curiosity. Activities include:
- Provide support to our clients and partners, being the first line of contact with them;
- Assist the commercial team when onboarding new clients or partners to our services;
- Proactively follow through on outstanding issues which depend on the help of other teams within Eco-Movement;
- Act a conduit of knowledge on all important trends in the EV industry as well as Eco-Movement's data and services.
What you get
Salary + SARS to grow together with Eco-Movement;
Learning & Development on the job, via multiple platforms and via our own academy;
Fun and respectful office atmosphere'
25 vacation days (based on full time);
Laptop and noise-cancelling headphones from Eco-Movement;
Please note: No remote working applications or VISA sponsoring will be considered for this vacancy.
- At least 3 years of experience with inbound and outbound customer service over email and phone;
- Experience in business-to-business context, preferably in an EV company or data company;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in geography, business, computer science, or a related field or equivalent work experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A customer-centric mentality.
Why work with us?
We are Europe's leading platform for EV charge point data, delivering the most complete, reliable and enriched data to leading navigation companies, car manufacturers, and Mobility Service Providers. With our data we want to help our partners to create the ultimate electric driving experience, and thereby accelerate the electric revolution. With an enthusiastic team of 40 and a ''getting things done'' mentality, we consider ourselves pioneers and are happy to share that passion with you!.
If you have some questions upfront, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com and we will set up a call shortly after. If you are convinced by now -> apply and I will reach out to you within a couple of days.
Note: we will not work with agencies for this position.
Eco-Movement offers all of its employees and applicants full equal opportunity irrespective of race, ethnic origin, sexual identity, and disability, religion, or beliefs.